Do you have Aloe Vera plant at home?
If not, you should get it now.
It’s very beneficial overall for your skin and hair. Get one and use it well.
Yes, Aloe Vera gel has tremendous benefits to your overall body. Not only for skin care, but also this is the BEST for hair care as well.
Here are some of its amazing use and benefits you should know –
- Rub aloe Vera gel directly on face, Keep it for 5-10 mins and wash with cold water. By doing this daily, it reduces the pimple and pimple scars. Makes your skin clear.
- Applying above process, under eyes round massage and also on neck. It reduces the darkness or dark circle under eyes and neck darkness.
- It acts best as an ANTI-AGING. With normal massage it reduces the wrinkles and there is no wrinkle formation on neck and face.
- Using it along with coconut oil (Boil Aloe Gel with Coconut Oil and keep this mixture for long use) reduces the scars. It can also use for hair massage.
- Minor burn injuries or minor cut while working it kitchen can be treated with aloe Vera. Just apply directly on wound, it reduces burning sensation by keeping it cool. As its natural cooling agent.
- It also acts best to tighten-up, and removes the skin tan.
- Aloe Vera gel can be used with the essential oils, to massage skin and also can be used with cucumber, papaya to make face pack.
- It reduces skin tan, Fights acne and also reduces sunburn.
- Aloe Vera gel is BEST moisturizer, especially for those who are having oily skin. It prevents skin from drying.
- Not only for skin, is it used for Hair care. To treat hair problems like dandruff, rough hair aloe Vera is the best natural home remedy.
So, if there is no aloe Vera plant at your home, you should bring now. This is the most cost effective natural way to treat you skin and hair problems.